Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Unique Boutonniere

Hello everyone!
I know it has been a little while since my last post. I have been really busy, but I managed to make some time to post some photos. :)

This is a boutonniere I made last week, while I had some time to play around with some of my flowers. This boutonniere has lots of texture, along with masculine materials, which gives it a very unique look I feel.

This boutonniere consists of:

> Birds of paradise, which I took apart and added it in

> Safari Sunset Leucadendron, I used a few petals in the boutonniere, as well as took the center of one and added it in (left of boutonniere)

> Kangaroo Paw( adds a nice touch)

> Lastly, I used Jute Twine to cover stems and wire







 Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment